Who doesn't love getting a gift, especially a bookish one?
As soon as I read on Marie's blog (The Boston Bibliophile) that she was creating and hosting this holiday swap, I knew I had to participate. I've only read one Europa Editions book and I've always wanted to read more from this eclectic independent publisher.
The swap is quite simple and I can't wait to meet other new-to-me bloggers and participate in growing my reading experience even more. Why not join along?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 5th with your name and address and a list of Europa titles you'd like and if you are willing to ship your gift internationally.
- Names will randomly be drawn the week of November 5th and everyone will be notified who they are playing "Santa" to.
- Pick one of the titles the recipient has provided.
- And then we can either buy the book online, gift wrap and ship it, or we can purchase at an indie bookstore and then add a gift along with the package. We should include in that package who we are!
- Send your package by the first week of December to prepare for the holiday season.
- Please shop at an independent bookstore. You can also shop independent by going online at Powells.com and IndieBound.org will help find an indie near you.
- December 17th - post to your blog what you've received and what you've sent!
- Spread the word via Twitter, your blog, Facebook, etc.
Why not join along? This should be a lot of fun to grow our reading lists and get to know other bloggers, along with just having a great time!