A hectic week so here's what I want to tell you about...
- The blog. I love the new design of my blog by Forever Design Studio so I want to do a giveaway. One lucky winner will win $50 towards a project with this designer. Stay tuned this Tuesday...
- A year long project. Who doesn't love Stephen King? Never fear, he's not all horror, so to discover Uncle Stevie (I'm a new fan), Kathleen from Boarding In My Forties and I started The Stephen King Project. Participants have linked reviews at the site already. Feel free to join, but make sure you link your announcement post to the site. It's easier to stay organized that way. And yes, there are levels to this project, but who cares? Have FUN. The levels are there for those who like to track stuff. We are giving prizes monthly, though. Just sayin'.
- Audiobook love. Liz Michalski, author of Evenfall, recommended Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, and I love it. I've got a couple of hours left, can't wait to see how it turns out.
- More audiobook love. Cassandra Campbell, audio narrator for the books Very Valentine and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, is fast becoming a favorite of mine. Sandy from You've Gotta Read This! recommended The School of Essential Ingredients, so I'll start that today.
- STILL Unpacking. *blushes* I moved from Florida back to Virginia three months ago, but one room was filled with boxes that my husband and I hadn't tackled yet. We jumped on it Saturday, so we have at least six trips to Goodwill to donate our stuff today. How did I move all this just to give it away? Argh. So, it feels better to de-clutter.
- Life Coaches and Inspiration. A good friend started her business as a Life Coach which is just awesome. Alison has a Master's in Counseling Psychology, is established in her role, and is wicked organized and positive. Her Facebook page is chock full of this positivity and inspiration so swing by and gave her some Facebook love by "liking" her page.
That's on the docket for me. Unpack, organize, listen to The Graveyard Book and The School for Essential Ingredients. Busy day, right?
What about you? What are you doing today?