I absolutely loved The Gin Closet -- Leslie Jamison was a wonderful author to interact with, and the story was an incredible book to read. You can read my review by clicking here.
And sooo... thanks to the fabulous Random.org, the winner of the one copy that I have is...
Bibliophile by the Sea -- congratulations!!
I'll send you a quick note to get your mailing address and then I'll send out the book right away!
Also, I am now tagged! The fabulous Stacy at A Novel Source (who I had the good luck of meeting at the SIBA Trade Show event in Daytona Beach this past weekend!) has issued this illustrious tag, and I must comply with answering a few very fun questions, and then I'll pass it on to the next lucky blogger:
4 Things In My Handbag
- iPhone (love)
- A pin from St. Anthony's Feast in Boston's North End
- Eye covers for a tanning bed (yes, I go every now and again)
- The SkyMall Magazine (I'm always flying somewhere for a meeting so I grabbed one from a flight)
- Work laptop
- Hemingway Home in Key West mousepad
- "Slow down, don't talk so fast..." A sign I printed and posted as a reminder for when I'm on my conference calls
- iPhone earbuds
- The train ticket that took me and my husband from the airport to Rome for our honeymoon last year
- A picture of me and my husband dressed in 1970s Scarface attire for a New Year's costume party
- iPhone charger (yeah, I know, but how do I stay connected, right?)
- My dog's bed by my side
- Move to Italy
- Buy a house on the beach (winning the lottery is critical here)
- Open up a small business (maybe I'll announce that on here one day)
- Get a book published...one day...
- Anticipating my one-year wedding anniversary! (October 10th!)
- Cooler weather
- The beach in North Florida in October
- Planning a trip to the Harry Potter theme park this fall
- "Jet Lag," Acoustic version by Joss Stone
- "It Hurts So Bad," by Susan Tedeschi
- "Bastards on Parade," by Dropkick Murphys
- "Guaranteed," by Eddie Vedder
- I'm a vegetarian, but trying to get back to being a vegan
- I had the honor of getting on stage in the mid-1990s and introducing Maya Angelou to a crowd of 1000 for one of the most amazing lectures I've ever been to in my life
- I have an OLD Jetta and refuse to turn it in because I can't stand car payments
- I was born in the Philippines and lived in Greece and Venezuela as a kid
Coffee and a Book Chick